Prepare yourself for your best season yet with expert advice from an all-star line-up of speakers and coaches, a vendor expo with 80+ exhibitors and 2016 keynote speaker, MIKE REILLY!
Designed to educate, equip and excite triathletes for the new season and developed in partnership with the USAT Northeast Regional Council, TRI-MANIA offers athletes a day of educational seminars, clinics and workshops led by top coaches and experts… competitive events to get the heart pumping… a vendor expo with 80+ exhibitors including the Slowtwitch Road Show Pavilion… and more. Admission to the expo and seminars is FREE! TRI-MANIA is Saturday, March 19, 2016 at Boston University’s Fit Rec Center located at 915 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA.
Register today and if you are among the first 1,000 you will receive a goodie bag filled with product samples, valuable coupons and more. ALL registered attendees receive exclusive discounts on clinics and workshops, a Virtual Event Bag loaded with savings and are eligible to win valuable giveaways including the Grand Prize Giveaway, a 4-day/5-night Travel Triathlon Training Camp to Costa Rica courtesy of RaceQuest Travel worth $2,875! Complete Grand Prize Giveaway details here.
2016 Keynote Speaker: MIKE REILLY
The 2016 TRI-MANIA Summit and Expo keynote speaker is endurance sports legend and veteran race announcer Mike Reilly, “The Voice of IRONMAN”. Reilly has been at the microphone for 1,500+ endurance events, including 27 IRONMAN World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. More than 350,000 triathletes worldwide have been inspired to take on the grueling IRONMAN 140.6 mile swim, bike and run event to hear his trademark finish-line declaration, “You Are An IRONMAN!”
In addition to his keynote presentation (1:15pm), Reilly will lend his annoucing skills to the Marathon Sports running events at TRI-MANIA (9:00am), meet and greet attendees at the Peak Triathlon Coaching booth (11:30am) and participate in the “You Make the Call” contest (3:45pm) that invites attendees to render their best “You are an IRONMAN!” finish line call. The best call based on scores from a panel of judges consisting of Reilly and 2 members of the USAT Northeast Regional Council will win a commemorative award courtesy of TRI-MANIA awards sponsor, Ashworth Awards!
The Content Guide to TRI-MANIA 2016 is now available. This guide organizes everything TRI-MANIA has to offer by topic (e.g. swimming, biking, running, nutrition, etc.). Find out what’s free to attend and what’s not… and when and where it’s happening.
Below is a schedule of key events and activities at TRI-MANIA. Click here to download the 2016 TRI-MANIA Master Schedule of Events. Other than the Marathon Sports running events at the Boston University Track & Tennis Center, all TRI-MANIA events and activities take place at Boston University’s Fit Rec Center. Info on how to get there and where to park can be found here.
- 7:10am: Total Immersion Super-Efficient Freestyle Fundamentals swim clinic… the first of 25+ Clinics, Classes, Workshops & Workouts (registration required) offered during the day
- 9:00am: Start of free-to-attend Seminars; first heat in the Fast Splits Indoor Bike Time Trial and Marathon Sports running events
- 10:00am: Expo opens; see the list of 80+ exhibitors here
- 11:30am: Mike Reilly “Meet and Greet” at the Peak Tri Coaching booth on expo floor
- 1:15pm: USAT Northeast Meeting immediately folllowed by the Mike Reilly Keynote presentation
- 3:45pm: Mike Reilly, “You Make the Call” Contest at USAT Northeast booth on expo floor
- 4:45pm: Grand Prize Giveaway of a 4-day triathlon training camp in Costa Rica at the RaceQuest Travel booth on expo floor (winner must be registered and be present at time of drawing; click here to register and for other terms and conditions).
- 5:00pm: Event concludes
2016 Host Hotel
Coming from out of town and need a place to stay? Book a room at the TRI-MANIA host hotel, The Westin Copley Plaza.