Prepare yourself for your best season yet with inspiration and expert advice from an all-star line-up of speakers and coaches, a vendor expo with 80+ exhibitors and more!
The RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo (formerly known as the TRI-MANIA Summit & Expo) will be Sunday, March 26, 2017 at the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA. Designed to educate, equip and inspire endurance athletes at the start of a new season, RACE-MANIA offers attendees expert-led seminars… hands-on clinics… classroom-style workshops… competitive events… an expo with 80+ exhibitors… and more!
Register today and you could win valuable prizes including the Grand Prize Giveaway, a 5-night/4-day RaceQuest Travel Training Camp in Costa Rica worth $2,095! Winner must be present at time of drawing which will be 4:45pm EST from the RaceQuest Travel booth on the RACE-MANIA expo floor at 4:45pm EST on March 26, 2017. Click here for complete details on this giveaway. The RACE-MANIA “All Day Pass” is just $5 and comes with lots of great benefits… PLUS, we’ll donate 50% of it to the American Cancer Society, the Official Charity Partner of this year’s event!
Keynoting this year’s event is 2x Olympian and American record holder RYAN HALL. Hall’s storied career includes setting the official U.S. Half Marathon record at the 2007 Aramco Houston Half Marathon (59:43); competing for Team USA in the Olympic marathon in Beijing (2008) and London (2012); and placing in the top four at the Boston Marathon for three straight years (2009-2011). His time of 2:04:53 at the 2011 Boston Marathon stands as the fastest marathon for an American (not an official record due to Boston’s point-to-point, net-elevation-loss course).
At RACE-MANIA, Hall will begin the day by pacing RACE-MANIA attendees in a shakeout run sponsored by the Westin Copley Plaza RunWESTIN program (link to register to come). His keynote, “Ryan Hall: Then and Now”, will be a Q&A moderated by Dave McGillivray, Boston Marathon Race Director, and Hall will also be available for a meet and greet with attendees at the USA Triathlon booth on the RACE-MANIA expo floor.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All programming takes place at the BU Fit Rec Center except for the Marathon Sports running events which are at the BU Track & Tennis Center.
- 7:15am: Total Immersion Super-Efficient Freestyle Fundamentals swim clinic… the first of 25+ Clinics, Classes, Workshops & Workouts (registration required) offered during the day in various classrooms
- 9:00am: Start of seminars in the Dance Theater; first heat in the Fast Splits Indoor Bike Time Trial on the expo floor and Marathon Sports running events at the BU Track & Tennis Center
- 10:00am: Expo opens; see the list of exhibitors here
- 11:00am: Ryan Hall “Meet and Greet” at the USA Triathlon Northeast booth on expo floor
- 11:30am: Bob Seebohar “Meet and Greet” at the Generation UCAN booth on expo floor.
- 12:50pm: USAT Northeast Meeting immediately followed by the Ryan Hall Keynote Q&A moderated by Dave McGillivray
- 4:45pm: Grand Prize Giveaway of a 4-day training camp trip in Costa Rica at the RaceQuest Travel booth on expo floor (winner must be registered and be present at time of drawing; click here to register and for other terms and conditions).
- 5:00pm: Event concludes